Individual Membership: $100
- For individuals who have responsibilities in educational public relations. These members have the right to vote and to hold office.
Institutional Membership: $175
- An institutional membership allows any school district or association, organization, business or industry with educational emphasis to designate up to two individual members. Membership for additional individuals is $35. These members have the right to vote and to hold office.
- *Please note, conference admission is not included with the Institutional Membership. Members signed up under an institutional membership must purchase the $150 fall conference admission (if interested in attending).
Institutional Membership - Additional member: $35
- For individuals who are joining COSPRA alongside other members of their organization (three or more members in your organization are already COSPRA members under an Institutional Membership).
Emeritus Membership: $25
- Emeritus members are former COSPRA members who have retired from active work in school PR but who are committed to furthering the mission of COSPRA. They are nominated by a member of COSPRA and are designated by a majority vote of the COSPRA Executive Committee. Emeritus members have the right to vote but not to hold office.